Every Sunday night at 7:30 pm CT we do a FB Live show called Spontaneous Sunday Stamping. Sometimes we have a plan but typically we are stamping very spontaneously. We LOVE when you hop on and share suggestions. This week Rebecka was not here, she was on her Honeymoon! Join us Sunday’s at 7:30 CT HERE.
Let’s start with the wedding pictures. Here are just a few that friends and family shared with us. we can’t wait to see the photographers pictures.
They had an elegant Star Wars theme and it truly came out beautiful. Even the ceremony music was from Star Wars Soundtracks.
Flip Flop Card
Here is the adorable Santa from the Be Jolly stamp set. He is so stinking cute! I really love this fun fold and it is super easy to make. I recommend using Tear Tape or Seal+ Since this is a “moving” card. We want it to stay together. If you do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and you live in the US I would love if you choose me as your demo when ordering your supplies. Please let me know if you have any questions.Product List
- Soft Succulent Cardbase: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
- (2)Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4
- Tidings of Christmas DSP: 3 3/4 x 5
- Evening Evergreen: 2 3/4 x 3 7/8 & 2 1/4 x 3 3/8
- Cherry Cobbler: 6 1/2 x 2 scored @ 2 & 2 1/2
- Measure, score, and cut your Cardstock/DSP
- Die cut shape for Santa and sleigh in Basic White.
- Stamp your Santa with Memento ink and color with Blends.
- Attach DSP to evening evergreen and use dimensionals to attach Santa.
- Stamp Sleigh in Memento ink and color with Blends
- In the middle of the DSP die cut out a small piece with the stitched rectangle dies (see video).
- Use the Scallop Tag Topper punch at the long end of the Cherry Cobbler.
- Attach your smaller layer with sleigh first to the edge of the first score line.
- Attach your larger shape with Santa between the 2 & 2 1/2 score line with tear tape.
- Slide the flip mechanism through the DSP and put Tear Tape only on the very end of the sleigh piece. Line it up in the middle and attach to the DSP. (See video)
- Glue the Basic White to the front and inside.
- Attach the DSP with dimensionals.
- Tie a knot through the end of the tag topper with the Evening evergreen ribbon.
- Sprinkle Holiday Jewels
- Wink as desired!
Don’t forget to register for Paper Hugs! You can read all the details HERE. September is our 1 year anniversary offering this fun class. It is available In Person or To Go. This month EVERYONE will receive extra kits as we are featuring not one but 2 awesome bundles. We will feature Pretty Pumpkins & Gorgeous Leaves. Everyone will receive a little anniversary gift and anyone that has been a subscriber since we launched this class, will receive a special gift from us! This is the best month to give Paper Hugs a try!